Graduate AdmissionsKAIT Graduate School Entrance Examination (same for Japanese applicants)
Qualifications for Admission
Successful applicants are who completed his/her university education and finished formal school
education for 16 years or more, or recognized as equivalent.
Also, it is desirable that applicants acquire sufficient Japanese language proficiency level as high as Japanese Language Proficiency Test N2 level or higher.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Applied Chemistry and Bioscience
- Mechanical Systems Engineering
- Robotics and Mechatronics Systems
- Information and Computer Sciences
- Application Document Review
- Examination; tests related to applicant’s major field given in Japanese.
- Interview; including the level check of Japanese language command.
- Period “S” *
Application period : Late May to Early June
Examination date : Mid. June
- Period “A”
Application period : Late August to Early September
Examination date : Early September
- Period “B”
Application period : Early to Mid. February
Examination date : Late February
* Period “S” is for Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Information and Computer Sciences. Period “A” and “B” are for all courses.
30,000 Japanese Yen
Your Japanese language level need to be approximately up to N2 level. If you do not have enough level, please study at a language school to achieve the level before you apply as we do not have Japanese language course for beginner level students.